For mutual protection, precautions will be in place. Thank you for your understanding for necessary constraints and for extended waiting times outdoors when visiting. Please pay attention to appropriate clothing, unfortunately there is no weather protection.
- Online ticket/time slot reservation is required.
- No corona test is required for visiting museums.
- At any given time, a maximum of 40 persons will be allowed into the exhibition.
- Guided Tours are currently not possible.
- Access and offers for groups, seminars and workshops are currently not possible.
- Families with up to five members can move together through the exhibition.
- A safe distance of at least 1.5 meters (5.3 feet) will have to be kept to other visitors at all times.
- A ffp2 mask must be worn at all times. Please bring your own ffp2 masks.
- Hygiene requirements as required by the Robert Koch Institute are to be observed. Please wash your hands regularly and use the disinfectants provided.
- Audioguides are not available. You can download our audioguide to your smartphone beforehand at https://pwa.aiwebservices.com/c/obersalzberg/. Please bring your own headphones.
- Some multimedia elements of the exhibition (touchscreens, hearing handsets) have been removed.
- Our rooms are vented and cleaned regularly, particularly affected areas like door handles will be disinfected.
Please make note of these restrictions. Please refrain from visiting as a group. For updates on this policy please come back to this page or follow our social media accounts.
For contactless payment of parking fees please download the free App Parkster (Android/iOS).
Link for Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=se.parkster.client.android
Link for iOS: https://apps.apple.com/de/app/parkster/id533140250