For mutual protection, precautions will be in place. Thank you for your understanding for necessary constraints and possible waiting times when visiting.
The current waiting times can be found here: https://www.berchtesgaden.de/ausflugs-ticker
- Online reservations are not possible.
- At any given time, a maximum of 50 persons will be allowed into the exhibition.
- Access and offers for groups, seminars and workshops will not be possible until 1 October 2020 at least. Bookings and reservations will be possible only for the time after.
- Families with up to five members can move together through the exhibition.
- A safe distance of at least 1.5 meters (5.3 feet) will have to be kept to other visitors at all times.
- Mouth-Nose-Protectionmust be worn at all times. Please bring your own masks.
- Hygiene requirements as required by the Robert Koch Institute are to be observed. Please wash your hands regularly and use the disinfectants provided.
- Audioguides are not available. You can download our audioguide to your smartphone beforehand at https://tour.aiwebservices.com/c/obersalzberg. Please bring your own headphones.
- Some multimedia elements of the exhibition (touchscreens, hearing handsets) have been removed.
- Our rooms are vented and cleaned regularly, particularly affected areas like door handles will be disinfected.
For contactless payment of parking fees please download the free App Parkster (Android/iOS).
Link for Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=se.parkster.client.android
Link for iOS: https://apps.apple.com/de/app/parkster/id533140250